I made this Cheese Sauce for Ykaie. She wanted to do an ASMR featuring pizza dipped in cheese sauce…..
I know, right? So sinful and yet so so good! This ASMR was a spontaneous thing and so I wasn’t prepared at all. I just whipped up this cheese sauce with whatever cheese we have in the fridge (which is Eden Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese).
What I did is melt the butter in a heated sauce pan and added the flour. You should cook the flour in the butter before adding the milk. Then whisk it until the mixture is free of lumps before adding the cheese. After which you add the cheese and just continue whisking it until it’s melted. It’s that easy! And since it has lots of mozzarella cheese, it results in an ooey-gooey cheese sauce.
Watch the Video Here
I might not have stirred this until it’s free of lumps because behind the scene is minamadali na ako nitong si Ykaie. It’s still yummy, though but if you stir this until it’s free of lumps, then it will be super smooth!
I think I might have to make another video of Cheese Sauce… what do you think?
Anyway, you can use this cheese sauce to dip anything you want with cheese… like crackers, veggie sticks, pizza — anything! It’s also best for your DIY Samgyupsal at home.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese or eden cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Melt the butter in your heated sauce pan.
- Add the all purpose flour and mix well.
- When the flour and butter is combined and cooked, pour in the milk.
- Stir continuously until it is free of lumps and well-combined.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Whisk it until the cheese melts. It will be ooey-gooey and sticky!
- Pour it into your container and start dipping!
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!