If you have leftover Ube Halaya or Ube jam from your Noche Buena or Christmas lunch, this is the best way to use it. Turn it into this delicious Ube and Cream Cooler that can either be a dessert or a snack.
It’s very easy to make, just blend your ube jam, NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream, condensed milk, and crushed ice in a blender. Pour it in a glass which may or may not have a spread of ube jam inside and then just top it off with corn flakes and macapuno strips.
It is so decadent and creamy, you won’t say no to it.
Check out my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Ube and Cream Cooler is a part of it. You can also discover more Platelists, your recipe list for every mood.
- ¾ cup ube jam
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream 125ml
- ½ small can condensed milk 108g
- 2 cups crushed ice
- ¼ cup ube jam
- ¼ cup NESTLÉ® Corn Flakes
- ¼ cup macapuno
- Blend ube jam, NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream, condensed milk, and crushed ice in a blender.
- Spread ¼ cup of ube jam on the side of serving glasses.
- Pour ube shake and top with macapuno and NESTLÉ® Corn Flakes.
- Serve immediately.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!