I know, I know, you must be thinking you should be eating vegetables now that we are in the middle of Christmas and New Year. Kasi nga naman, a couple more days and we’ll be eating a feast again.
Well, I just thought I’d share with you the recipe for this Creamy Pork Bistek so you can reinvent your usual Pork Bistek in the upcoming year. It’s so easy to make naman, just add Nestle All Purpose Cream (budget pack, yung tig-P35?) in your normal Pork Bistek, Bistek tagalog, or Pork Chop Bistek and you’ll have your own version of this Creamy Pork Steak.
This is a great lunch meal, baon for hubby and the kids, or pwede rin natin i-turn into a low carb dish dahil diet naman tayong lahat pagdating ng January 2… LELz!
Ano sa palagay nyo, mommies?
Check out my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Creamy Pork Steak (Pork Bistek Tagalog) is a part of it. You can also discover more Platelists, your recipe list for every mood.Print
Creamy Pork Steak
- ½ kg sliced pork shoulder
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pc small red onion, cut into rings
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream 125ml
- Season pork with pepper, soy sauce sugar and calamansi juice in a pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Strain and reserve cooking liquid.
- Sauté onion separately in 1 tbsp of oil.
- Sauté pork in in remaining 1 tbsp of oil until light golden brown.
- Pour cooking liquid and NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream.
- Gently simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer Creamy Pork Steak on a serving plate, top with sautéed onion and serve.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!