Aside from baking, cooking, and eating… I’ve been doing a lot of reading lately to de-stress and keep my mind off… certain things. I figured it would be relaxing to scroll through pages that promote and celebrate the Philippines and discover hidden treasures of information I can share with family and friends.
I am so glad I discovered PINNED.PH.
What is PINNED.PH?
Pinned.PH is a local digital magazine that was launched last December 2019 that highlights the best of the Philippine travel, food and beverage, fitness, and events industries. It is built by fellow Pinoys who wished to introduce and promote local destinations, including hotels, restaurants, fitness hubs, events venues, natural attractions, and many others to encourage more tourists and consumers to support local destinations and endeavors.
WHY DO I LOVE READING PINNED.PH?
- FOOD! – O e, tinatanong pa ba yon? You know how much I love reading about food — whether it’s recipes, new cafes, food tours, hole-in-the-wall dining, vegan lifestyle, new food products to try, native delicacies — they have it. I also love reading about what specific kinds of food to try when you visit certain provinces like Pampanga, Batangas, or Cebu.
- TRAVEL – At this point in time when we can’t go anywhere besides the comforts of our home, all I can do is just let my mind wander. Syempre, I like to tour our own beloved country as soon as possible. I read Pinned.PH so I can visit Guimaras, Bataan, and the Banaue Rice Terraces even if I’m just sitting in front of my laptop. I also get travel tips like how to save for my next travel or what documents are needed should I decide to travel now.
- FITNESS – Y’all know I am not a fitness enthusiast.. LOL! If you are, you’ll be happy to know that you can read about yoga, meditation, exercise/ working out, gyms, and home gym equipment at Pinned.PH. They also have articles on sports like cycling, football, taekwondo. As for me, I like reading about topics like “5 Exercises to Help Reduce Back Pain”… (alam nyo na.. not getting any younger…heehee)
- EVENTS – Art shows, ballets, musicals, fild festivals, food fairs — and now online classes that you shouldn’t miss! You can get get the first dibs about it on Pinned.PH. This is how I know that there’s already a Drive-In Cinema in SM City Pampanga and their first showing is on July 31! Too bad they are not allowing kids.
- THEY FEATURE SMALL BUSINESSES – I am all for supporting local and small businesses. I love that they made the commitment to help local small home-based and online businesses amid the COVID-19 crisis by featuring them for free. If you’re an online business/ small home-based business and you want to get featured, just fill out their Google form here with your details, and they will take care of the rest.
- THEY HAVE COVID-19 UPDATES
CONTRIBUTORS ARE WELCOME
This is also one of the reasons why I love Pinned.PH, they are open to contributors.
If you are an aspiring writer or photographer, you can write about what you love about our beloved country and earn while showcasing your work on Pinned.PH.
They pay writers ₱1,500 for every approved article. If you’re interested, you can find their submission guidelines here.
Pinned.PH is like a breath of fresh air from the usual online digital magazines. It contains quality content that inspires and ignites my passion to taste, travel, and experience more of our beloved country. Their website is user-friendly as well and you can easily find articles you’re interested in.
Click www.pinned.ph to go their website and start reading.
i would recomment this to my sis in law..writer kasi yun sayang naman ung 1500 na income.Tnx to this mommy peach.
Highly recommended talaga ang Pinned.ph they not just a Magazine they are family helping content writers by publishing their works and Interesting talaga mga topic momsh Support locals and Content Writers Thank You Pinned.ph Thanks for sharing Mommy Peach
Thanks for sharing mommy peach..
Great opportunity yan mommy sa mga aspiring writers natin. ☺
Maganda yan parang maging stress reliever nating mga mommies, masarap magbasa basa habang may me time, maraming matutunan
Masarap magbasa basa ng mga ganyan before matulog kapag tulog na mga kids. ? Thanks for sharing this
I am glad that you found a magazine that you love. I know a few people who would enjoy Pinned.PH so I will be sure to recommend it to them.
Thanks for sharing, meron na naman akong pagkaabalahang basahin.
Wow, may ganito pala. Maganda to sa mga mahihilig mag sulat kumikitang kabuhayan. Dati passion ko ang pagsusulat nung wala pang sang katerbang iisipin. Ngayon kasi paunti unti na nga lang di ko pa matapos.
Wow! Nakaka amazed naman ang Pinned.ph ❤️ This represents the Filipinos’ best tourist places, food & culture that we can offer & share to everyone! Meron na kong pagkakaabalahan pag wala akong magawa. Plus, I can also be a contributor to this magazine! Naengganyo ako bigla na magsulat. Thank you so much, Mommy Peach for sharing this ?
Perfect na perfect ito sa mga mahihilig magbasa.. Iwas stressed pa about sa nangyayari sa paligid natin.. Thanks for this Momny Peach…
Wow maganda ito Lalo na sa Mga katulad natng NANAY na nasa bahay lang, marami tayong matutunan sa pagbabasa ng magazine na to.
Wow thanks for sharing this mommy peach, marami na tayong matututunan while reading , pwede pa pala tayong magdagdag extra income by being a contributor on there magazine,perfect to sa mga taong mahilig talagang magsulat sulat
Yes!Hanggang tenga yung ngiti ko eh..Hindi mo naitatanong Mommy Peach eh,isa po akong freelance writer.Kumikita po ako sa pagtanggap ng writing service.Pero hindi naman po araw-araw may tanggap na trabaho kaya good thing talaga nai-feature mo itong Pinned Ph..baka may chance akong kumita regularly dito diba?Promise,I’ll give it a try talaga.Thanks Mommy Peach for sharing the info.
I love that this magazine has food and fitness combined. I have never heard of it before now, and it sounds right up my alley. Tbanks for sharing.
Never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing! They have lots of interesting topics!
Wow! Galing naman. Ngayon ko lang to nalaman meron parang ganito! Makapagbasa nag din neto. Meh interested din ako?
Ohh nice! I haven’t heard of them yet but it sure sounds interesting! I love discovering more about the Philippines too! Hmm I wonder if I have the guts to submit an article. Php1500 din yun ha! haha 😀
Would Love to check this Mommy Peach.Thank you for sharing.How i love browsing din ng Foods and all ? For sure ang daming interesting contents dito
Digital Magazines are the future. Athough I have not yet heard of pinned ph but it definitely sounds good as the topics they cover are good!
This sounds like a great resource to use, I’m glad you are enjoying it.
This is a very thorough post. Thanks for sharing. I love reading about the Philippines and seeing all the pretty pictures.
haven’t heard before about them but they sounds much amazing and interesting one..glad you shared this with us..loved it..great work though..this blog post is quite interesting one..
I think it’s great that there is a magazine that is trying to spread the word on local food and business. Sometimes all it takes is one person seeing an ad or an article on a place for a snowball affect to occur.
This sounds like a great magazine and very informative Love that I need to check it out!.
Thanks for recommendation. Are you one of their contributors?! Hopefully they stay-away on politicsal topics coz it is toxic.
sounds interesting. mganda gawin tbis quarantine magbasa basa ng article matuto ka pa and ma eeentertain
I wasn’t aware of this magazine, looks like it has great info. I used to buy magazines quite a bit, esp DIY and home ones. You’ve given me the itch to buy one again soon ; )
Pinned PH is a helpful tool to those who have passion for writing and photography. Maganda siya kasi pwede ka rin mag-earn!
This is interesting, I am checking on the link and will explore more. Thank you!