I thought I was able to share with you the recipe for this Ube Graham Cake in a Jar.
We made this when we were craving Ube and having it as plain Ube Jam or Ube Halaya isn’t the way to go. We had to make it more delicious. So I thought why not make this Ube Graham Cake in a Jar? ????
It was so easy to make and making it turned into a perfect bonding activity for me and Ykaie since she’s into cooking lately. It definitely made our weekend more special.
Instead of just putting it into a square container, I put it in cute little jars to keep it in serving sizes. It made it real photogenic too!
Why not try and make this next weekend with your kids? I’m sure you’ll also love it just like we do.
For more cooking creamspirations, drop by www.createwithcream.ph.Print
Ube Graham Cake In a Jar
- 12 pcs graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup store bought ube jam
- 1 pack 125ml NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- Mix graham crackers, butter, and sugar. Lightly press at the bottom of a serving container or jars.
- Mix condensed milk and ube jam. Whip NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream until light and fold into ube jam mixture.
- Pour into the serving container or jars and chill overnight. Grate cheese on top and serve well chilled.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!
Such a cool idea to cook in a jar. Thanks! I will try it!
Wow ??? havent heard of this yet sainyo plang Mommy Peach im not really a fan of Ube pero for sure magugustuhan ng Nanay ko to.Would love to try ?
It can be shared for the whole family ❤️
Missing Ube soo much ?Sarap nito lalo na kung kasalo ang boung family
Love this Desert.. simple but Yummy.. swak to my Tummy.. ??
Surely masarap po ito at gusto ko po talaga ma try ito gawin..
Yummy dessert fave ko ube ??
Wow sobrang perfect nito for dessert . Specially for this coming holiday.