With Christmas coming up, I’m sure super busy na rin kayo. And if you’re looking for an easy and delicious snack ideas this holiday season — I gotchu!
Share ko sa inyo this super kadooper easy Crispy Apple Pie. The smell of cinnamon and apples will definitely remind you of the warmth and joy of the season.
What’s nice about this recipe is that there’s no baking involved because we are using sliced bread as the pie crust. All you need to do is remove the edges and flatten it out with a rolling pin. Sharing with you the easy-to-follow recipe video below.
Watch the Crispy Apple Pie Recipe Video HerePrint
Crispy Apple Pie
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Apple, diced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cornstarch slurry
- 8 sliced bread
- 3 Egg + 1 tbsp water, for egg wash
- 2 cups Bread crumbs
- cooking oil, for frying
- Heat the butter in the pan and add the diced apples.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Cook until the apples are a bit soft and add the cornstarch slurry.
- MAKE the Apple pie: Trim the edges of Monde Bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Add 1 tbsp apple pie filling in the middle, and seal with a fork.
- Dip in the egg wash and coat with bread crumbs.
- Fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Enjoy while hot or top with vanilla ice cream to make it more indulgent