Pizza Toast is a quick and easy meal and is one of our favorite snacks to make when pizza craving hits — also perfect for school baon.
One of the best way to encourage the kids to eat vegetables is to serve it in their favorite food — like this Pizza Toast. I always make this healthy Pizza Toast when pizza craving hits. At dahil favorite to ni Ykaie at Twinkle, I make this for them instead of buying and add more veggies to make it healthier. It’s also perfect for school baon.
I used Monde Wheat Bread for this and it’s the first time we’ve tried it. We immediately loved it because it’s soft and fluffy. It also has protein, fiber, and iron making it a healthy choice.Print
- 8 slices of your favorite bread, I used Monde Fluffy Wheat Bread
- 2 slices ham, cut into small squares
- pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or quick melting cheese
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 1/2 cup mushroom, cliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- Using an oven toaster, toast the bread for about 3-5 minutes when the bread is just starting to toast.
- Take it out and spread pizza sauce, sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese or quick melting cheese.
- Top it with ham, bell pepper, mushroom slices, and pineapple tidbits.
- Put it back in the oven and toast for about 5 minutes or until cheese becomes bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!