I can and I will…. that’s what I’ve been telling myself for the past three days.
I’ve been repeating it over and over like a mantra…
You want to know what’s that all about, don’t you? Well, I downloaded Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T the other day….
I figured a video isn’t so hard to follow and so I say my mantra ….I can and I will….
I just want to incorporate some exercise into my everyday life….not really aiming for that “Hip Hop Abs” because I know it’s not gonna happen… I love butter and sugar too much….Oh dear me.
Sis ate half a bag of Cadbury chocolate eclairs last night while watching Being Human. I pass by her when I go to the kitchen and I could practically smell the caramel and chocolate.
I ate 6 pieces.
I haven’t done a single thing on that video. Go on laugh. I’m embarassed.
Today, I promise I’m going to do some working out….
I can and I will.
And I’m gonna reward myself with Bacon Jam tomorrow….
And if, miraculously, I lose some weight, I will reward myself with an htc desire hd — the latest Windows 7 phone — for a job well done.
And as if you didn’t already know, here’s the recipe for that Crispy Shrimp Wonton I made…
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- sprigs fresh cilantro , leaves and tender stems
- 1 tblsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger , grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 500g large shell-on shrimp
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- square wonton wrappers
- sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Whisk together soy sauce, chopped cilantro, lemon zest, grated ginger and sesame oil in a large bowl.
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails on, and devein.
- Add to soy mixture and marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp in a colander, spread out on paper towels, and pat dry.
- Spread out wonton wrappers and working with one wrapper at a time, put several cilantro leaves and stems along wrapper edge nearest you. Top them with a shrimp, arranging shrimp lengthwise so that tail extends beyond wrapper. Fold the wrapper edge opposite the tail over shrimp.
- Brush far edge of wrapper with water and, starting with near edge, roll wrapper loosely around shrimp, forming a package. Press seam firmly to seal. Do this with all of the shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Fry shrimps until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce