Ang saya ng 2nd FB Live last Sunday! If we had a baking episode last time, this time naman it’s Home Cooking Creamspiration with Nestle All-Purpose Cream.
We made Hearty Seafood Cream Soup AND Calamansi & Dalandan Ref Cake.
We chose to make Hearty Seafood Cream soup because our family loves soup — especially Ykaie. She can eat soup even if the weather is scorching hot.
Again I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who joined us. Thank goodness wala na kaming technical difficulty this time.
WATCH THE FB LIVE HERE:
I hope marami pa tayong Live Cooking in the near future and I also hope that you guys will join us every time.
For more cooking creamspirations, drop by www.createwithcream.ph.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sliced ginger
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 pcs alimasag, halved
- 100 g shrimps, shells removed
- ¼ kg squid, sliced into rings
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
- 2 cups water
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced, into rings
- ¼ cup chopped kinchay
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml
- In a sauce pan, heat butter, sauté ginger, onions and garlic until limp and fragrant. Add alimasag and cook for 5 minutes or until alimasag turns orange in color.
- Stir in shrimps and squid. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes. Add carrots then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Pour in water. Bring to a boil. Add bell peppers and kinchay. Simmer over low heat.
- Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and remove from heat. Serve hot.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!