I know. It’s Friday, right? I shouldn’t start my post with a sigh. It’s supposed to be a happy day. It’s the end of work week. Well, not my work week anyway. My work week ends on a Sunday and then starts again on a monday. I think I’m getting a little burned out here. I want a day off. I should hire a helper and I better find one real soon. One that would take the whole day from me and not just relieve me for hours.
To add to my dismay, one of my computers and my printer needed some repair.
So today, I closed the shop at 1pm. I wanted a day away from it. Hell, I want a week, but I know I couldn’t do it. So I took half a day off…
I don’t like Friday this week…I hope my saturday is better…
pizza sauce/marinara sauce
1 white onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in olive oil for a few minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a little bowl and then set aside.
- Fry both sides of the egg plant slices in the same skillet until it turns a little brown.
- Remove from eggplant from the skillet and transfer in a baking tray.
- Top with pizza sauce, red bell pepper and onion and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for a minutes until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.