I am BORED..
Are you bored? If you are, I think you should join me.
What should we do? Have a drinking spree? go out and watch a movie? or go shopping?
Naah, I think I’m just sleepy and I need a nap…hundreds of them.
The past few days, I feel like I’m so tired and depressed and without inspiration…. do you think I need more chocolates?
Okay, then sleep is what I really need. I just wish there’s some store where I could buy bottled sleep.
Anyway, I made baked chicken pesto over the weekend. Ykaie had spaghetti al pesto for both her lunch and dinner. Ykaie loves pesto on her pasta. I love pesto on anything~ pasta, meat and potatoes.
You can buy a ready-made one at the grocery. I recommend Gourmet’s but you can totally buy any brand you want.
Now, for the recipe..it is easy as 1-2-3…
400g chicken thigh fillets
½ cup Basil Pesto
½ cup grated low fat mozzarella/cheddar cheese
- Lay the chicken fillet in a baking dish or a baking pan.
- Spread pesto on top of the chicken fillet and make sure they are spread equally.
- Cover the dish/pan with aluminum foil and bake in the over for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes without cover.
- Serve hot.
♥You can serve this over rice or pasta but if you are on the South Beach Diet, you can eat this as a meal.
I’m sending this over to .