Leftover Roasted Chicken turns into this healthy and delicious CLT Wraps. It’s drizzled with Sriracha Ranch Sauce for a spicy kick!
Has it been three days? Where did time go? Oh c’mon weekend come back. I still want to lounge around and sleep a bit more.
It was a nightmare waking up this morning. I discovered a lot of my photos and recipes were stolen by an aggregator. I spent half of my day reporting it to google and e-mailing the owner asking him to remove all my photos from their site that does nothing but steal from other people’s work. Yes, they do link to the homepage of the owner but they don’t ask permission and their purpose is just to have content so they can profit from ads. Let’s see where my actions would take me.
Moving on, I’m not allowing myself to be angry and have a bad day courtesy of them. I fetched Ykaie from school by noon. We watched Ru Paul’s Drag Race and I had a late lunch consisting of two of this CLT Wraps. The Roasted Chicken I used for this was leftover chicken from the one sis gave us. I know nobody’s gonna eat it and it will just dry up in the fridge.. so I turned it into these healthy and delicious CLT Wraps. CLT is Chicken, Lettuce, and Tomato…. makes sense right?
The sauce is Sriracha + Ranch Dressing! Oh you’ll love how it’s tangy, creamy, and spicy all at the same time. It complements the refreshing vegetables enveloped inside that warm whole wheat tortilla!
Oh I’m so gonna have a lovely and productive week. I can feel it in my bones. Even if my week starts on a tuesday.Print
CLT Wraps with Sriracha Ranch Sauce
- 4 pieces whole wheat tortilla wraps
- shredded romaine lettuce
- around 1 cup shredded roasted chicken
- 2 tomatoes sliced
Sriracha Ranch Sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing (store bought or homemade)
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- Potato Chips for serving
- Make the Sriracha Ranch Sauce by combining the ranch dressing and the sriracha in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat tortilla in a non-stick skillet.
- Assemble the wraps by layering a little roasted chicken in the middle of each wrap. Then add lettuce and tomato.
- Drizzle with a little sriracha ranch sauce.
- Roll up the tortilla and serve with extra sriracha ranch sauce and some potato chips on the side.