Still looking for an appetizer for your Halloween party?
If the SEVERED FINGERS are too gross for you, I have another suggestion.
Why not make these Bacon Deviled Eggs, instead?
I mean, eggs and bacon makes a terrific combination…
and you always make deviled eggs anyway so I’m sure you could make this in what, like 30 minutes?
No sweat, right?
Makes the guests happy and the children creeped out by the spiders…
They might skip eggs during breakfast for a while.
I’m doing the laundry today…
Let’s chat tomorrow….
Don’t worry, I’m still leaving you the recipe…
Spider Deviled Eggs
8 eggs, hardboiled 2 pcs. of bacon ¼ cup mayonnaise 1 tbsp mustard salt and pepper chives (optional) cayenne powder pitted black olives
- 8 eggs, hardboiled
- 2 pcs. of bacon
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper
- chives (optional)
- cayenne powder
- pitted black olives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- Fry bacon until crispy, drain into paper towels and crumble into little bits.
- Mash the yolks in a bowl, then add bacon crumbles, mayonnaise, mustard ,cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pipe around a tablespoon of the mixture into the hollow of each half of egg.
- Put half of an olive in the middle of the yolk mixture for the spider’s body
- Put tiny slices of black olives on the sides for the spider legs
- Chill and serve