This KETO HAM FRIED RICE is a delicious way to use up your leftover ham without the guilt…
One of the best way to use leftover ham (from the holidays) and leftover veggies is to make Ham Fried Rice. But what if you’re trying to eat healthy and is slowly transitioning into a low carb diet? Well, make a Keto Leftover Ham Fried Rice of course! And use Cauliflower Rice, instead of regular rice.
It is so easy to make and is great as a meal in itself.. and of course, very healthy.
Cauliflower is in season these days and a kilo costs ₱80, ang mura na diba kesa nung December na ₱150 ang kilo?
To keep it low carb, I just added egg and spring onions but if you’re not really conscious about your carb intake, then feel free to add whatever veggies you have in the fridge like carrots, peas, bell peppers, cabbage — any veggie will go well with this fried rice.
I also used Coconut aminos in place of soy sauce, because as you all know soy sauce usually contains gluten and is not keto. Then again, if you’re not worries about gluten or if you’re not on keto, you can go ahead and use soy sauce. Just make sure you use a small amount first and taste as you go.
Watch the video here:
OTHER LOW CARB RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
KETO Leftover Ham Fried Rice (Low Carb, Gluten-Free)
- 1 medium head cauliflower (500-700g.) washed, dried and cut into florets
- (or about 3 cups fresh cauliflower rice)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced leftover ham
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- Use your food processor to rice the cauliflower (See Cauliflower Rice recipe here). Set aside.
- Beat the two large egg in a bowl, set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan and cooked scrambled eggs. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the same pan. When cooked, add the ham and cook for 2 minutes.
- When the ham is cooked, add the cauliflower rice, scrambled egg, and half of the spring onion. Mix well.
- Drizzle with coco aminos and continue stirring.
- Season with fish sauce, if preferred.
- When cooked, turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Top with the rest of the spring onions before serving.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!