I seem to be obsessed with all things Pumpkin Spice….
These Pumpkin Pie Spice Scones will definitely set you in the mood for fall.
Pumpkin Pie Spice = October
And yeah, it is November and I feel kinda left out….
Not the greatest feeling in the world, I tell ya…
So I’m kinda in a hurry here…. doing all the Pumpkin Pie spice recipes that I can before I could see some gingerbread, peppermints and chocolates once Christmas starts peeking in.
I think I’m overdose-ing you with these recipes a little bit but if you can just smell how my kitchen smelled this morning, you’d be in heaven!
Pumpkin + Cinnamon + Nutmeg + Cloves + Ginger……oh these spices make me crazy!♥
..and trust me, coffee lovers, this is perfect with a cup of your favorite coffee.
Oh, and BTW, my jogging buddy bailed out on me…. she didn’t wanna wake up at 5am….
Yup, my jogging buddy is my sister, Anney. She’s the only person I know who is lazier than me..LOLz.
So I’ve decided to do just some exercises up in my room, temporarily….
procrastinating trying to decide on whether I’d challenge myself to go to the gym….
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Scones
♥for the Spiced Sugar Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk egg, milk and pumpkin puree in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add cold butter to the flour mixture and combine using a fork or a mixer until gets the consistency of cornmeal.
- Fold pumpkin puree mixture and make sure that all the dry ingredients has been moistened.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Flatten dough onto a well-floured surface and form a rectangle.
- Cut dough into small triangles using a knife.
- Put the dough triangles into a baking pan lined with wax paper and bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before putting glaze
- To make Spiced Sugar Glaze: Combine all the ingredients and mix well
- Brush each scones with glaze, put as much as you like… I made it a scone dip a while ago..ssshhhhhh.
peanutbutter♥ said he wished he was here for the scones