Rich, creamy, and super cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip made in 30 minutes!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite restaurant appetizers. I cannot count how many times I’ve ordered it in restaurants. I think I order it every time I see it on the menu. Just like in Rustic Mornings, Italianni’s, and Buffalo Wild Wings…
With friends from Anchor sending me a gift package filled with so many Anchor goodies like Full Cream Milk, Non-Fat Milk, Butter, and their new cheese products: Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Parmesan — I thought, why not make Spinach and Artichoke Dip at home?
And so I did over the weekend. It’s so easy!!! The artichoke I used are the canned Molinera brand bought from Landmark grocery in Trinoma. I just combined the chopped artichoke with fresh spinach, cream cheese, mayo, Anchor Full Cream Milk, Anchor Mozzarella Cheese, Anchor Parmesan Cheese, a little salt and pepper. Then it went into the oven until bubbly….and Voila!!!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip for the gang!
Ang saya-saya ni Ykaie the cheese monster!
Sis and Rome was able to try the last ramekin with us last night. And the verdict? Bitin daw! They’re asking me to make more… Syempre I’ll make more..heehee.. Patay na ang diet….
I’m sharing with you the recipe so you can also make this at home. If you can’t find canned artichoke, you can also make Creamy and Cheesy Spinach Dip. It’s basically the same recipe minus the artichoke and add more spinach na lang.
Have a great week ahead!Print
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Artichoke Hearts, I used canned (Molinera brand)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk, I used Anchor Full Cream Milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (plus more for sprinkling on top), I used Anchor
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, I used Anchor
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven (or oven toaster) to 375ºF.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or in my case, several ramekins.
- Sprinkle more mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for about half an hour or until bubbly and golden.
- Serve with carrot sticks, celery sicks, chips, toast, or crackers.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!