Are you looking for an easy-to-make dessert that’s also pretty and delicious to grace your Christmas table this year? Well, it’s your lucky day, momshie. Look no further because today I’m gonna share with you this super kadooper easy-to-make and supper yummy No Bake Strawberry (and Peaches) Tres Leches Cake.
This is supposed to be just plain Strawberry but I thought of putting a twist to it by adding a surprise ingredient — which is sliced peaches. And surprise, surprise bagay pala silang magkasama sa Tres Leches Cake!
Syempre Alaska products ang ginamit ko to make this — Alaska Cream, Alaska Classic Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk, at Alaska Classic Evaporated Filled Milk. Iba talaga kapag Alaska ang gamit, creamier, at mas malinamnam.
WATCH THIS NO BAKE STRAWBERRY TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE VIDEO
I think this will be a part of our celebrations here at home from now on.
Kayo mga momshies, gumagawa din ba kayo ng Tres Leches Cake? Ano pa kaya ang fruits na masarap ilagay dito? Share nyo naman sa comments para magaya ko rin!Print
No Bake Strawberry Tres Leches Cake
- 1/2 cup Alaska Classic Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk 300mL
- 1 can Alaska Classic Evaporated Filled Milk 370mL
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mamon cake
- 1 1/2 pack Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream 250mL chilled
- 1/3 cup Alaska Classic Sweetened Condensed Filled Milk
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- In a large bowl, whip the chilled Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream until peaks form. Fold in ½ cup of Alaska Classic Condensed Filled Milk into the whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine ½ cup of Alaska Classic Condensed Filled Milk, Alaska Classic Evaporated Filled Milk and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Arrange the mamon to fill up your pan/glass container. Put strawberry slices on the sides to make it look pretty.
- Using a fork, poke holes in the mamon for it to better absorb the milk mixture.
- Pour the milk mixture over the mamon layer and let it absorb the milk.
- Spread the whipped cream mixture from earlier and pour to cover the cake. Chill overnight to let the cake set.
- Once ready to serve, top the cake with strawberry slices and peach slices. Enjoy fresh from the chiller.