I thoroughly enjoyed using last year’s Starbucks Planner, but I’m sure I’m gonna enjoy what Starbucks Tradition this year is instore for us. Why? Because this year, there’s a Starbucks Travel Organizer as well.
2019 Starbucks Philippines Planner
Inspired by the energy and emotion of handwritten interaction, the Starbucks 2019 planner aims to capture the authentic expression of handcrafting – whether it be on art or on their beverages. Each page will inspire you to handcraft & illustrate your year. Every month, share a featured theme or activity with your family and friends, whether online or in real time.
- Available in two (2) colors; Espresso and Milk.
- Each planner cover features a canvas finish with metallic gold and copper stamping.
- Beverage Vouchers
- Even comes with a Starbucks Planner, Canvas Pouch and a limited edition
Special Edition Starbucks Cards
(L-R: Coffee Cup Marks Card, Siren’s Crown Card, Siren’s Hand Card, Siren’s Tail Card)
Each Starbucks Planner and Travel Organizer comes with a Special Edition Starbucks Card. Inspired by the mystery of the Siren and the magic of how a well-roasted bean and a perfect brew can make a great cup of coffee. Exclusively paired with a planner and an organizer. Minimum activation amount of Php500.
2019 Starbucks Travel Organizers
The newest addition to the Starbucks Christmas Traditions, the new 2019 Starbucks Travel Organizers. The Starbucks Travel Organizer comes with a classic design and a zipper closure to keep your valuables safe.
- Available in two colors; Dark Teal and Sienna.
- Each comes with a Special Edition Starbucks Card..
HOW TO GET THE LIMITED EDITION STARBUCKS COFFEE PLANNER 2019
- Promotion starts on November 2, 2018. Stickers may be collected starting November 2, 2018 to January 7, 2019 (“Promo Period”).
- A customer can avail of the paper promo card with no purchase requirement from any Starbucks store in the Philippines within the Promo Period.
- One (1) sticker is awarded for any Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks® handcrafted beverage purchase. A customer must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Philippines Travel Organizer (“Reward”).
- Every purchase of at least a Tall, Grande or Venti Starbucks handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card entitles a customer to one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Starbucks Card terms and conditions are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Stickers will be awarded with the receipt at the date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released to the customer once the transaction has ended.
- A combination of up to two (2) paper promo cards will be allowed. Excess paper stickers for combined paper promo cards will be forfeited.
- Once eighteen (18) stickers are collected, the customer must submit the Paper Promo Card/s to redeem a Reward.
- Redemption of Reward will be from November 2, 2018 to March 8, 2019, at any Starbucks store in the Philippines.
- Customer may choose from the available planner designs or travel organizer designs at the store at the time of redemption.
- A single receipt purchase of food and other retail items (combination of coffee kit, coffee traveller, merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA® or Teavana®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle a customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2019 Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload will not entitle the customer to a sticker or Reward.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
• Senior Citizen discount
• PWD discount
• VAT Exempt
• Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount
The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
• Service Recovery Coupon
• Free Tall Beverage Coupon
• Customer Voice Redemption
• Rustan Coffee Partner discount
• Rustan Group of Companies discount
• Starbucks Card Registration Treat
• Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
STARBUCKS FOR A YEAR PROMO
- The Starbucks for a Year (referred to as “Promo”) will run from November 2, 2018 to January 7, 2019.
- The Promo is open to all Starbucks Philippines customers who own any of the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Starbucks Card included in the 2019 Starbucks Philippines Planner or Starbucks Travel Organizer.
- Starbucks Philippines customers earn a raffle entry by:
- Activating the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Starbucks Card with at least ₱500 at any Starbucks store in the Philippines; AND
- Registering the activated Starbucks Christmas Traditions Starbucks Card to a new or existing My Starbucks Rewards® account within the promo period.
4. There will be three (3) Draw Dates with a total of twenty-one (21) winners per draw that will be chosen through raffle. Prizes for each draw will be as follows and announcement of winners will be through Starbucks Philippines’ Facebook Page.