Monday na naman and the start of another work week — and in our case, the start of classes for ate Ykaie. I’m sure we are going to have more adjustments this week but hey, this is our new normal. We really don’t have a choice.
So, dun na lang tayo sa may choice tayo… kagaya ng —- Tinola. Yes. Tinola. May choice tayo kung chicken, beef, tahong, or fish. Most of the time, we cook Chicken Tinola.
Sa vegetables naman, we can choose between — Sayote or Papaya?
Kayo mommies, anong nilalagay nyo sa Chicken Tinola? When I was a child, my nanay puts Papaya because that’s what my tatay prefers but now, I put sayote because that’s what my family and I like.
And because I love chicken feet, I thought of adding a few pieces to today’s Chicken Tinola.
Wishing you have a great week this week. Salamat sa pagbisita.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-inch knob of ginger, sliced
- 3 chicken leg quarter chicken, chopped into pieces
- 6 pieces chicken feet
- 5 cups water
- 3 sayote, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 ½ cups chili leaves
- Heat oil in a pot. saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add chicken when onions are transparent,then add water.Simmer until chicken is tender.
- Season with fish sauce then add chayote.Continue to simmer until Chayote is tender but not overcooked.
- Add chili leaves then turn off heat
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!