Happy Birthday to me!
I celebrated my birthday two days ago… It was just here at home. I ordered a nice lunch — ayoko magluto — syempre birthday ko, so rest day ko naman.
I originally wanted to go for out of town trip — maybe go to a resort and stay for a relaxing night to treat myself and my family. I actually went ahead and searched for nice resorts that accepts kids and inquired. But of course, I changed my mind because, helloooo, the pandemic is not over yet. I know all establishments today are taking extra safety precautions but still, we can’t be all too sure and we can’t be complacent. (Pero mga mamsh, minsan bibigay din ako nito…huhuhaha)
Anyway, these are are the delicious food we had for lunch. The grazing box is from my Globe family. I ordered this Chinese Lumpia from Oh Yum Ph.
The Roast beef is from Casa Mabuhay and the Cheesy Lasagna is from Dona Mila’s Lasagna.
I didn’t buy a cake anymore because my Starbucks family sent over a cake. We are only four in our family and it won’t be practical if I’m gonna buy another cake.
So how does it feel to be 41?
I didn’t think I can still grow up but with all the recent things and events that happened this year I have grown up a lot.
- This year made me realize that our home is the safest place we can be. Our family is really the greatest support system that we could ever have. No matter how busy we are, it is very important that we take a pause to rest and to spend time with them.
- Health is wealth. It is very important that we take care of ourselves. Just a couple of months ago, I had a terrible case of acid reflux. I am still in the process of healing it. It’s hard because I am forbidden to eat some food that I really like and that includes coffee and anything citrus.
- Mental health is just as important as physical health. Stress and anxiety problem will manifest itself physically and can make you feel ill or develop some kind of illness. So take time to rest and relax and not to overthink especially about things that you cannot control.
- Do not take life so seriously. We should all enjoy our journey — both the good and the bad. Learn from our lessons and move on.
- Let us all strive to find our inner peace and our inner strength.
Thank you so much for being here. Thank you for supporting me and my blogs. Love you!
Wow ang sarap ng food..
Una po sa lahat mommy happy birthday po ulet i hope na nag enjoy po kayo sainyong birthday po lalo nat kasama nyo ung family nyo bawi nalang po kayo sunod na taon pag naging okey napo ang lahat gora napo sa paboritong puntahan mo mommy ? about po sa health mo po ingatan mo po lage ung mga bawal po sayo pwede tikim tikim lang po ? salamat din po mommy sa mga share nyo pong mga foods ideas at mga adventures nyo po salamat din po kasi nanalo po ako ? andito lang po kameng mga mommy din na susuporta sayo hanggang sa tumanda narin po ako ingat po kayo lage nang family nyo alam ko pong mahal na mahal po kayo ni lord ❤️❤️❤️
Happy Birthday pp Momsh??
More birthdays to come po??
Wish ko po good health and more blessings pa po ang dumating??
Keep safe po and Godbless?❤️
Yes mommy peach pandemic is not over yet so better stay at home mas safe pa.. its your birthday naman kaya pahinga ka muna from cooking and enjoy your day with your family..Ang sasarap ng handa mo mommy peach. belated happy birthday godbless your family and keep inspiring us ❤❤
Still a blessed and happy Birthday Ms. Peach, glad you had made this year wonderdul by inspiring and sharing to people. A not so good year but can be positively taken with gratitude. Loving your smile always ? Belated Happy Birthday!
Happy 41st. Love your realizations! 🙂 Despite the challenges, importante maganda pa rin hehehe… hope you had a good one!
happy bday to you mommy peaxh more blogs to come godbless ypu always goodhealth po ? keepsafe
Looking young at 41 ka mommy Peach! ❤️
Happiest birthday to you, thankyou so much for being a blessing to all of us ka-Peach Kitchenatics! I met a lot of friends and got cooking ideas. I joined many of your giveaways and it helped my family a lot. Always here to support, mamsh! Stay happy and healthy. May God bless you more because you deserve it!
Wow momsh! sasarap ng food , enjoy! ?