A lot of you has been asking about how I made the Creamy Garlic Dressing for the Vegetarian Taco Salad so I’m sharing it with you today. This is my favorite salad dressing and I’ve been making this for quite sometime now. This time, I tweaked it a bit to make it more tasty.
To be honest, THIS is the dressing you won’t be able to live without because it’s very versatile and you can use it for just about anything.
WATCH THE CREAMY GARLIC SALAD VIDEO RECIPE HERE:
WHERE CAN YOU USE THIS DRESSING?
This is a versatile dressing/dip. You can use this for salads, as veggie dip, dip for french fries, or add jalapeno and use this as buffalo wings dip.Print
Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp chicken stock (you can use 1/4 chicken cube + 2 tbsp hot water)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- add 1/4 cup milk for thinner dressing (optional)
- Just combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before using.
- Use as salad dressing, dip, burger sauce, or buffalo wings dip.