I love weekends! Kasi weekends is the time when the whole family is complete here at home. So this is also the time when I cook something that we all love. Sometimes the kids requests for something that they are craving for. So tried and tested recipes are what makes most of our weekend meals like this Carbonara ala Crema.
I got the recipe from Alaska Nanay Club and it’s the easiest Filipino Carbonara EVER! It’s also creamy and delicious and most importantly — it’s budget friendly.
WATCH CARBONARA ALA CREMA RECIPE HERE
For this recipe, though I used thick bacon and I added more because the kids just loves more cheese and bacon.Print
Alaska Carbonara ala Crema
- 500 grams Linguine or any pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 100 grams Bacon, chopped (I used thick bacon 200g)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pack Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream 250mL
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Fry bacon in pan until brown and lightly toasted. Remove bacon from pan.
- Using the same pan and remaining bacon fat, add in butter, garlic and onions. Cook for a minute over low heat.
- Add in mushrooms. Cook for another minute.
- Pour in Alaska Créma All-Purpose Cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss in or pour over pasta.