Twinkle has been having online classes since the field trip at Paradise Adventure Camp last October 9. Their school is having a major disinfection and sanitation. I’m guessing it was because a lot of kids has been sick the past few weeks. Most with fever, coughs, and colds.
But even if she’s at home, I thought it would be fun if I still prepare “baon” for her. Halloween-themed this time. She loves OREO and Reese’s PB Cups so I made these Reese’s Bats Treats.
To make her snack box complete, I also made her a Ghost Sandwich and a Smiling Apple. Well, it’s just a cheese sandwich in the shape of a ghost but boy, did she like it! heehee.
HERE’S HOW YOU MAKE IT:Print
TPK Baon Idea: Ghost Sandwich
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 cheese slices, different shade of yellow
- candy eyes
- Using a knife, make a cut shaped like a door in the middle of one of the breads.
- Place the cheese with the darker color in the other bread.
- Using a ghost cookie cutter, cut the lighter color cheese and place it on top of the other cheese.
- Attach the candy eyes using a little bit of mayonnaise.
- Place the bread with the “door” on top and open the “door”.