I’ve been half busy and half lazy to go to the market today…
but my thoughts were filled with potatoes and the lingering smell of garlic in the kitchen…
So this had to be done…
These potato wedges are a great replacement for french fries. You just had to omit the cayenne powder if you’re going to give them to kids. It is healthy because I used olive oil and they were baked.
It’s a great side dish too! Whether it’s fish, pork, chicken or fish that you’re having, try this instead of rice.
- 5 potatoes, scrubbed and cut lengthwise into wedges
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 bay leaf
- ½ tbsp cayenne powder
- ½ tbsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put potato wedges in a baking pan and coat with olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne powder and dried parsley, make sure each wedge is coated with the seasoning.
- Put 2 bay leaf anywhere along with the potatoes
- Bake in the oven at 200° for 40 minutes
- Serve hot.