Sis made this Shrimp Cocktail for us as a test recipe. It’s something she would like to add on our Christmas Eve Dinner menu. It’s easy to do and everybody loved shrimp so it was a really good idea.
…until, she forgot to de-vein the shrimp.
Good thing we are always up for un- deveined shrimp… heehee.
- 500g of cooked shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- black pepper to taste
- fresh lime slices
- In medium bowl, combine ketchup, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, horseradish, fresh lime juice and black pepper. Stir and combine well.
- Serve with cooked shrimp and slices of fresh lime.