Spicy, cheesy, and the easiest Tuna Arrabbiata to make — thanks to Contadina.
There’s been a lot of pasta dishes here at home lately. The Christmas rush had us needing quick cooking meals. I’m really thankful that Contadina was so generous and sent over a lot of products. My pantry was well-stocked with pasta and pasta sauces which I can just grab and cook in 15 minutes.
This Tuna Arrabbiata was what we had for dinner the other day when I didn’t have time to go to the wet market.
I know I haven’t been cooking much lately. Friends are sending so much stuff and food at home, it’s hard to cook something. I don’t know where on earth inside the fridge I’ll put it. Plus Twinkle is keeping me a bit busy too.
BTW, update on Lani, my new househelp, she’s with me for almost a month now and I think she’s getting the hang of it here at home. She’s nice and really great at cleaning.
Oh, have I told you she doesn’t eat meat? Yeah, most of what I cook now has to have veggies or seafood so she’ll be able to eat it as well. I think it’s a great adjustment for us ’cause veggies and seafood are generally healthier than meat.
This Tuna Arrabbiata? So easy and delicious. All I had to do was cook the pasta, sauté some canned tuna and black olives — add the sauce , Voila! Good pasta dish in 15 minutes.
Dinner is served.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!Print
Easy Tuna Arrabbiata
- 500g penne pasta, cooked according to package directions, I used Contadina brand
- 2 bottles Contadina Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1 cup of canned tuna in oil, drained
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Saute garlic in heated oil. Add tuna and black olives and saute for 30 seconds
- Pour in Contadina Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce in a pan. You might find it a bit too thick, add 2 tbsp of water and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in cooked penne and garnish with grated parmesan cheese before serving.