Stuck at home and craved for sweets! It’s hard to look for desserts because of ECQ and deliveries are also limited. Since it’s mango season and mangoes are fairly cheap these days especially if you’re buying them from the palengke. I decided to just make the easiest but delicious dessert I know — MANGO FLOAT (or Mango Ice Box Cake).
I thought it would be a great bonding experience for me and Ykaie. Alam nyo naman, cooking is really one of our favorite bonding activities and Ykaie is really starting to enjoy cooking!
My passion for cooking is something I got from my nanay so it’s nice to see that I am passing it on to my kids!
We also made some for friends and relatives who I know are also feeling down during this time. I hope this will somehow perk up their mood and cheer them up.
I chilled the Nestlé All Purpose Cream overnight and then I beat it using a mixer.It doubled in size and became fluffier. I think this is best if you’re gonna make this for selling(business).
I think I’m gonna try this using Strawberry next time. Meron akong frozen strawberries here at home.
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle All Purpose Cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Graham Crackers
- Mango Slices
- Chill NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream overnight and whip using a handmixer.
- Combine with condensed milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of the mixture on the glass dish or microwaveable container.
- Arrange Graham Crackers in the container. Then top with the cream mixture.
- Cover with mango slices.
- Repeat procedure to form 2-4 layers.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until the graham is moist with cream.
- You can also put it in the freezer if you want it frozen.
- Slice into serving portions before servings.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!