Strawberry Graham Cake (Strawberry Float)
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle All Purpose Cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Graham Crackers
- 3 cups frozen strawberry
- 6–8 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch +2 tbsp water
- Make the Strawberry Topping: Thaw the frozen strawberries in a sauce pan on medium heat. Add the sugar and mix well. Using a potato masher, roughly mash the strawberries and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour in the cornstarch water mixture to thicken. Turn off heat and chill.
- Chill NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream overnight and whip using a handmixer.
- Combine with condensed milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of the mixture on the glass dish or microwaveable container.
- Arrange Graham Crackers in the container. Then top with the cream mixture.
- Top with the Strawberry topping.
- Repeat procedure to form 2-4 layers.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until the graham is moist with cream.
- You can also put it in the freezer if you want it frozen.
- Slice into serving portions before servings.