Pag sinabing #Sinigang na Buntot ng Baboy ang ulam, ay naku! Siguradong ang saya-saya ni peanutbutter♥ because this is his most favorite Sinigang or all Sinigangs!
Not only is it flavorful and tasty, it’s also cooked with lost of love!
I recently discovered Maggi Magic Sinigang mix and it’s what I used to cook this Sinigang na Buntot na Baboy. What I like about it is di lang sya puro asim, ito ay may kakaibang yakap ng asim, lapot, at linamnam because of Maggi Magic Sinigang. Balanse ang asim at ang lapot ay galing sa gabi.
Hay naku, sigurado akong mapaparami ang lunch mamaya.. Extra rice please!
Kayo mga momsh, nagluluto rin ba kayo ng Sinigang na Buntot ng Baboy?
OTHER SINIGANG RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 1 kilo buntot ng baboy (pork tail)
- 1½ liter water
- 2 (22g) pack Maggi Magic SInigang
- 2 bundle kangkong leaves
- 3 medium taro root (gabi), peeled and halved
- 3 medium ripe tomato, halved
- 2 medium yellow or white onion, quartered
- 1 large radish, sliced
- 12 pieces okra
- 3 pieces long green pepper (siling pansigang)
- Fish sauce (patis) to taste
- Put the buntot ng baboy and water in a pot. Bring to a simmer and take off any scum that floats.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, onion, and gabi and continue to boil for 20 minutes or until pork becomes tender.
- Add more water, if necessary.
- Add the Maggi Magic Sinigang mix. Stir.
- Add the long green chili and radish boil for 3 minutes.
- Stir-in the okra and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the kangkong and fish sauce. Stir.
- Cover and turn off the heat. Let it stay covered for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with warm rice and a dipping sauce of patis with siling labuyo.
- Share and enjoy!
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook