This Tuna Burger recipe is our new favorite recipe to make out of canned tuna.
Ykaie doesn’t like the taste of canned tuna but she loves this one. I guess I was able to take that canned tuna taste out of it and replace it with an all new flavor that’s far from the original. She just says it’s delicious and I’m glad because I was able to make my meat-lover of a daughter like something that’s made of fish.
If you’re trying to avoid red meat and are trying to eat more fish to maintain a healthy diet, then I suggest you give this Tuna Burger a try. It’s baked not fried, so that’s another plus because I didn’t use oil in cooking it.
This is so easy to do! You can use your favorite brand of canned tuna — whether it’s in water, spicy, or in oil.
To make the Tuna Patties, I combined drained canned tuna, panko bread crumbs, chives, parsley, garlic, egg, heavy cream (you can also use all purpose cream), salt, and pepper. I mixed it well and formed four patties. The Tuna Patties went into the oven for 20 minutes and it’s done!.
Para mas masarap ang ating Tuna Burger, you have to make Garlic Mayo to be it’s sauce. It’s a simple sauce to make, just combine mayonnaise, minced garlic, and lemon juice (or calamansi juice kung walang lemon).
To make our burger, just toast your burger bun and layer with fresh lettuce, the tuna patty, and spread garlic mayo sauce on top. Then serve with a lemon wedge on the side for squeezing before eating.
Hope you like this recipe. Happy Weekend!
OTHER TUNA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
Easy and Delicious Tuna Burgers
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- juice of half a lemon (or juice of 4 calamansi)
- 3 tbsp heavy cream or all purpose cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or calamansi juice)
- 4 burger buns
- lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tuna, bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, garlic, salt and paper, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Add the egg and mix well to combine.
- Divide the tuna into four equal portions and pat each portion into a patty.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Serve on toasted burger buns with lettuce, garlic mayo, and fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!