Pinoy Style Chicken Sandwich is a popular breakfast or merienda. It’s secondary to our usual SiLog meals and is usually slathered thick on freshly bought hot pandesal. It is also a popular sandwich spread during parties too. Diba? O aminin nyo, parating may nakabalot na Chicken Sandwich katabi ng Spaghetti or Pancit…LOL!
I am very much a fan of it and I get cravings for time to time. I love how the texture of shredded chicken mixed with creamy mayo with crunchy carrots and celery bits. It’s very easy to make naman so I just had to make it this week when I had the chance. I know some of you don’t like putting vegetables but believe me, it makes a difference!
Some makes this with crushed pineapples for added flavor. I haven’t tried it pero I will try it next time. I know you love Chicken Sandwich too so I am sharing with you my recipe for this winner creamy spread.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
To make this Chicken Sandwich Spread, all you have to do is combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer it in a jar or any container and chill. This will keep fresh for 10 days… yon ay kung aabot ng 10 days. Usually 3-5 days ubos na sa amin.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 1 large chicken breast
- 470g pack mayonnaise
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- your favorite bread and lettuce for serving
- In a pot of salted water, boil the chicken breast until tender. Drain and let cool. Shred the chicken or cut into cubes — it’s up to you.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill for at least two hours.
- To serve, spread onto warm bread and add lettuce to make a sandwich.