Favorite mo ba ang Buko Pandan for dessert? If YES is the answer, I’m sure you will also love this MANGO PANDAN SALAD. It’s just like Buko Pandan Salad but the shredded coconut is replaced with the sweetest diced mangoes you can find.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
So easy to make, all you have to do is combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and the chill before serving. So delicious, so refreshing, and it’s so addicting too! I can’t stop with just a bowl!
This is the perfect dessert for any occasion and would be a great potluck recipe too!
Try nyo to this Christmas. I’m sure patok to with everyone…
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 3 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 large bottle of nata de coco, syrup drained
- 2½ cups cubed pandan jelly
- 1½ cups sago
- 2 large can Alaska Cream Asada
- 1 250g Nestle All Purpose Cream
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Chill overnight before serving.