Ginisang Togue is basically just togue or mung beans sprouts sautéed with vegetables like green beans, carrots, and tofu. It’s a very nutritious, easy to cook, and budget friendly dish or ulam that everyone can enjoy. I used shrimp in this recipe but you can choose to add another kind of meat instead like pork or chicken. Pwede rin naman iluto without meat and then just pair it with fried fish. To tell you honestly, I love this dish not only because it’s healthy and yummy — love ko din to kasi acid reflux friendly sya.
WATCH VIDEO HERE:
Ginisang Togue (Sautéed Bean Sprouts)
- cooking oil
- 1 small tokwa (firm tofu), cut into cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g shrimps, shells removed and deveined
- 100g beans, cut into small pieces
- 500g togue
- 1–2 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1 tsp all in one seasoning
- ground black pepper
- Fry the tokwa in oil until brown. Remove from frying pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, remove excess oil and sauté the garlic and onion until translucent.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink.
- Add the beans and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the togue and mix well. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked tokwa and season with liquid seasoning, all-in-one seasoning, and ground black pepper.
- Mix well and serve with steamed rice.
- Leftovers can be made into Lumpiang Togue the next day.