One of my favorite go to supermarket is The Landmark in Trinoma and when I do my grocery shopping there, I make sure to buy my meats from Tenderbites. I love buying meats from them because their meat is of high quality and you can tell that it’s always fresh. Even their local steaks are really good and is reasonable priced too!
Tenderbites is a local meat shop that offers a wide selection of local and imported meat options. They offer pork, beef, lamb, Pinoy breakfast favorites, and ready-to-cook products making them a one-stop shop when it comes meat shopping. They also offer custom meat cuts just the way you want them. Their meat shop follows the strictest standards from the freshness of the meats, the processing, and the packaging to make sure that the customers are satisfied with their orders.
WHAT WE GOT FROM TENDERBITES
What’s nice about Tenderbites is that you can order online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep. Here’s what we got from them…
Dahil balak ko mag-hotpot in the next few days….
- Pork Sukiyaki – Their pork sukiyaki cuts come from the pork shoulder. These cuts are well-marbled and paper-thin for an added depth of flavor making them perfect for hotpot.
- Ribeye Sukiyaki – These comes from the ribeye or the meat from the beef rib. This part contains rich, intramuscular fat and are thinly sliced for a tender taste. This si perfect for hotpot, stir-fry dishes, Philly cheese steak sandwiches or gyudon.
- Lamb Sukiyaki – We usually use beef for sukiyaki and it’s our first time to try lamb. It’s also paper thin and fatty – so I bet this will give the dishes that we are going to cook a great flavor.
We also got..
- Ox Tripe – Ox tripe is a must for authentic callos, kare-kare, menudo and other tripe dishes. Their tripe is very clean and cut into small pieces.
- Frenched Pork Chop – Frenched pork chops are bone-in cuts from the rib area of the loin. These are perfect for grilling at favorite ito ni Daddydoodledoo!
- Baby Back Ribs – Baby back ribs are taken from a pig’s loin. We love roasting this in the oven until it’s fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Porchetta – This is the first time I’m gonna try this. Hindi pa ako nakapagluto ng Porchetta. Tenderbites Porchetta is already seasoned so I think i-roast na lang in the oven and it’s good to go. This is perfect for weekends or if you have a celebration at home. Less work and hassle.
- Pork Steak – This is my favorite meat cut because it has the perfect marbling of meat and fat for me. This is what I use for tonkatsu and pork bistek.
- Hamonado Longganisa – I love my longganisa sweet, savory, and garlicky. Ganito daw ang flavor nitong hamonado longganisa. Masarap to sa LongSiLog!
I’m so excited to cook delicious dishes for my family using these meats. Hay naku, I’m sure excited din sila.. At syempre ise-share ko rin sa inyo what we did with these meats.
Why Do I Love Tenderbites?
- Their meats are always fresh!
- They have premium quality steaks that are priced reasonably.
- You can order online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep
- They customize meat cuts exactly how you want it
- They offer different payment options : COD, GCASH, Online bank transfer.
- They offer a wide range of meat products – they have pork, beef, and lamb. They have breakfast favorites like longganisa, tapa, tocino, and bacon. They also offer imported meat imported items straight from the US and Japan, including Authentic Japanese Wagyu, USDA Prime, and Certified Angus Beef.
For deliveries, you may reach Tenderbites through the following numbers (Mobile / Viber / WhatsApp / Telegram)
- (0917) 581 7454
- (0917) 580 5443