Eating this is like eating baked peanut butter. Enough said, if you’re crazy about peanut butter like me — then these delicious Peanut Butter Cookies are absolutely for you. It’s so easy to make too! All you need are four ingredients — peanut butter (of course!), sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
See?! It’s so easy to make, right?
If you don’t have an oven, pwede ka ring gumamit ng oven toaster or ng air fryer. Bake for about 15-17 minutes until it becomes puffed and light brown in color. Then you have to cool it down. It’s one of those cookies na mas masarap kainin kapag room temp na. Unlike Chocolate Chip Cookies na mas masarap kainin when freshly baked and warm.
Perfect for dipping in cold milk!Print
The BEST Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- Category: Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter, I used SKIPPY
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well until it forms a dough.
- Shape the dough into 2.5-cm balls. Arrange the cookies on ungreased baking trays 5 cm apart.
- Gently flatten each cookie and press a criss-cross pattern into the tops with a fork.
- Bake for 15 – 17 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly puffed.
- Cool on the baking tray for 15 minutes before putting on a wire rack to cool completely
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter cookies
Galing naman nito only 4 ingredient my cookies na sarap na snacks
Sakto po may ovem toaster kame gagawin ko po ito for my kids pang merienda nila,thank you for sharing mommy
Wow sarap naman nitong cookies mo at ang dali lang kasi 4 ingredients lang sya???
Napakasarap at napakadaling gawin na meryenda ! Cguradong aprub ito para sa ating mga anakshies . ?
Thank you po for sharing your Peanut Butter Cookies recipe.❤️