So nasa palengke ang lola nyo at namimili like any normal day. Prawns is not on my list of things to buy. BUT while trying to buy sliced tanigue from my suking mag-iisda, she told me that her she would give me all of her ₱750 per kilo Sugpo for only ₱700. She weighed all of it and it weighed 1.3 kg. I thought it was a steal, so I bought it.
And made these super easy but super delicious BAKED CHEESY PRAWNS for lunch!
Super happy ang buong family especially Ykaie because she’s been craving for something cheesy. Twinkle said naman that it’s more delicious than her favorite fried chicken. I think the family has anew favorite!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
Can you see just how cheesy the prawns above are? Sarap no?
This pairs well with rice (syempre, with matching extra rice pa!) or pasta. And can definitely be served during special occasions. It’s easy to cook, has very few ingredients, and guaranteed delicious.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
Cheesy Baked Prawns
- 1.3 kg prawns
- 7 cloves garlics, minced
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse your prawn under cool water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Butterfly your prawn and devein it. Place them on a baking sheet lined up with foil.
- Make your butter-cheese mixture: In a large bowl, combine the garlic, butter, mayo, cheese, parsley and pepper. Mix well.
- Put a spoonful on each prawn and bake at 400ºF for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.