Sorry na. I haven’t been posting these past few days because I have been kinda busy but today I’m going to share a new recipe. Well, it’s not really a new recipe… I just used different kinds of vegetables than the one I used before here. And that’s what I love about this recipe — you can use whatever vegetables are available in your fridge. Syempre unahin na natin yung mga malapit na masira, if you have any. But it’s better if you use fresh, of course.
I know beef is expensive these days, don’t be intimidated. Kung nagtitipid , you can use just a little beef, say about 250g, and let the rest be vegetables. You won’t sacrifice the taste because the teriyaki sauce is so yummy and when it coats the vegetables, pati kids makakakain sigurado.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
To start off, you can use sirloin beef or flank steak. Sirloin is available at the wet market at around P420/kilo. Make sure you get the part where there’s a little fat because it’s more flavorful. Then have it sliced thinly so it cooks well.
For this recipe, I used asparagus (na wala ng dulo kasi medyo hindi na fresh…hihihi), zucchini, and bell pepper. It’s the first time Twinkle ate bell peppers and zucchini and she loved it because of the sauce.
Recipe is below. I hope you give this a try.. Promise, magugustuhan nyo to.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
BEEF TERIYAKI STIR FRY
- you can use your favorite store-bought teriyaki sauce OR
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-inch knob of ginger, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- slurry = 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- 1 + 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 red bell peppers,cut into squares
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 500g Sirloin, cut into strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make the sauce: Combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, salt, garlic, ginger, honey, and sesame oil in a small sauce pan. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil while stirring. Sauce will thicken. Turn off heat and set aside the sauce.
- Heat 1 tbsp canola oil in a pan, Add the bell peppers, asparagus and zucchini. Give it a quick stir and cook for for 1 minute. Remove vegetables from pan.
- In the same pan, heat remaining 2 tbsp canola oil, add the sirloin strips and fry until a bit brown.
- Add the vegetables back in the pan and pour in the teriyaki sauce.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and serve with hot steamed rice or quinoa
Looks tasty ,at colourful ❤️,lot of nutrients in it
Super healthy and yummy. Ang galing galing nio po Mommy Peach??
Love this recipe ? Looks so delicious and healthy.
Thanks for sharing may dagdag recipe na naman akung natututunan.
Wow so yummy naman neto mamsh.. Very yummy na, healthy pa.
Napaka colorful. Nakaka akit❤️?
Looks yummy and tasty?❤️?