I love bangus dishes — sinigang, grilled, pinaputok, daing, fried– name it and I love it, especially when the bangus is fat and the bangus belly is thick! Kaya naman before, I used to buy Baked Bangus because i so love the taste but later on I realized that it’s very easy to cook at home.
My Cheesy Baked Bangus recipe is so easy to make and is so simple but it packs a punch because it’s very tasty and flavorful.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
All you need to do is to season the boneless bangus with salt and pepper. Set aside to let that marinate. Combine garlic, butter, mayo, all purpose cream, and melting cheese. Mix it well then spread it on top of the boneless bangus. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350ºF (180ºC) until cheese is bubbly — and it’s done.
Ang dali, lang diba? Boneless bangus made special. This is a great weekday meal but can also be a weekend or a celebration meal for the family.
BTW, kung gusto nyo rin nitong Banana Leaf Plate, dito ko sya nabili: https://tinyurl.com/BananaLeafPlates
Cheesy Baked Bangus
- 1kg Boneless Bangus
- salt and pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 125g pack all purpose cream
- 1/2 block grated melting cheese
- Place the boneless bangus in a sheet pan lined with foil.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, mayonnaise, all purpose cream, and melting cheese. Mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the boneless bangus.
- Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 15-20 minutes until cheese mixture is bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
utterly delicious and creamy baked bangus! Thank you Mommy Peach for sharing this delicious recipe
Napaka mouth-watering naman po , Mommy Peach ! Super cheesssssyyyy pa ! Thank you po for sharing your recipe . ❤️
Ay bigla naman ako natakam dito sa cheesy bangus ma ito
Must try lalo favorite din namin ang bangus. Thanks for sharing mommy try namin yan ang easy lang gawin. ?
What happened to the garlic🤔