Our favorite egg and pandesal for breakfast just got a makeover with this Scrambled Egg Open Faced Sandwich.
I used Maggi Magic Sarap to make my eggs more tasty. All I did was cook my scrambled egg in butter. Then I combined the chopped tomatoes with a pinch of dried oregano and a pinch of Maggi Magic Sarap. To assemble, I layered this on top of toasted pandesal.
Scrambled Egg Open Face Sandwich
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 sachet Maggi Magic Sarap
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 pandesal
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- a pinch of dried oregano
- Combine beaten eggs and Maggi Magic sarap. Mix well.
- Heat butter in a pan and cook the eggs.
- Slice the pandesal in half and toast.
- Combine, chopped tomatoes, a pinch of Maggi Magic Sarap and dried oregano
- To assemble, top the toasted pandesal with scrambled egg, then top with tomatoes.