I love this Low Carb Coffee Jelly dessert so much because, one, it satisfied my cravings for something sweet after meals. It’s sweet but it’s sugar free plus it has the perfect combination of creamy and coffee. But of course, I couldn’t eat this everyday… syempre nakakasawa rin naman yon.
So I had a lightbulb moment and thought I should make a Strawberry version of it. After all, I love strawberry and strawberry is one of the fruits you can eat in moderation in a keto or low carb diet.
To tell you honestly, it’s been more than a week of cheat days… Paano naman kasi Halloween…. LELz. Tapos yung mga friends ko pa, send ng send ng delicious food. Eh hate na hate ko pa naman ang food waste. So ayun, cheat days galore.. charot!
Promise babalik na ako sa KETO/low carb this week… hihihi… oo, talagang-talaga na….
So ayun na nga, I made this Low Carb Strawberry Dessert. (You might call this fluff salad or dessert salad).
Watch Video Here
I just followed the package direction to make the strawberry jelly. I added strawberry flavor and red food color. Make sure you add flavor and color a little at a time until you reach your desired taste and “redness”. Then refrigerate overnight to set. When your strawberry jelly is set, just cut them into cubes and combine it with the rest of the ingredients: heavy cream, fresh strawberries, and sweetener. Add the almond milk to thin it out. Then chill for one hour and it’s ready to serve.
It’s best to consume this dessert immediately or within the day when you make it. I find that it really turns into fluff the next day at hindi na sya masyadong masarap kainin.
OTHER LOW CARB DESSERT RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
Low Carb Strawberry Jelly Dessert (Keto Friendly)
- 2 10g sachet of gelatin, I used Ferna Gelatine
- 4 cups water
- red food color
- 1–2 tsp strawberry flavoring
- 2 cups strawberries (cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 cups heavy cream or all-purpose cream
- 2 tbsp (or more) alternative sweetener, I used Equal Gold
- 1 cup almond milk ( to thin it out)
- Make the Strawberry Jelly: Dissolve gelatine into 4 cups of hot water. Make sure no visible powder is left. Add strawberry flavoring and red food color. Add a little of each at a time until you reach your desired color and flavor.
- Refrigerate overnight to set. Cut into cubes and put it in a large bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, fresh strawberries, and sweetener.
- Mix well but be extra careful to avoid crushing the strawberry jelly cubes.
- Add some almond milk if you think your dessert needs thinning out.
- Mix well and chill for an hour before serving.
- It’s best if you consume everything within the day.
♥ If you make this recipe, kindly snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!
Nakakatakam? sarap sarap lalo na may strawberry sana magawa ko din yan soon
Healthy milk tea… Sarap…
Thanks for sharing. I love the taste of strawberries. This is one of my favorites. It’s a healthy milktea.
bongga Strawberry Jelly version?? masubukan nga??
Sarpa naman n tatakam ako
Omg. Ang sarap favorite ko yang strawberry ?
Wow! Mukang masarap pinky pa sya ang cute ng pic ?
Thanks for sharing sakto gawa ako dessert sa weekends
Nag crave naman ako bigla sa strawberry. So yummy! ???
Omg this recipe is something I’d really like to try. It seems easy to prepare and so delicious. Thanks for showing me it, I want it now lol – Paolo
Thanks for sharing momshie favorite ko ang strawberry eh
I am absolutely going to make this amazing desert. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. Love the pics.
I like that you used almond milk for the recipe. It does sound really good.
Yum!! I love strawberries, so this is right up my alley. Super fresh and light!
I bet this is yummy! Fresh strawberries are my favorite fruit to top off a lovely dessert!
ay ang sarap bigla ako nag crave ng strawberry ?
The food looks delicious! Thank you on a detailed impressive guide!
Wow sarap nito ma mahilig pa Naman ako sa Jelly try ko nga po itong recipe nyo.