This Truffle Mushroom Cream Spaghetti lets you experience gourmet food in the comforts of your own home!
It’s been more than a month on Lockdown and you know what, we’ve had take out food only once in this entire month. Hala, kaya naman pala no? But of course we miss eating out. Good thing I stock up plenty of ingredients in my kitchen — mga spice mix, ready made sauces, dried stuff — for lazy kitchen days… oh, and I have truffle flavored oil too!
So the other day, I made Truffle Mushroom Cream Pasta. Yung mga pang-restaurant levelz….. for us to feel that we are eating out naman. Of course, we have to wash the dishes after but kebs na. All that matters is that this pasta is oh-so-delicioso!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
Kamusta naman kayo mga inay? What new hobbies have you taken up lately? What shows have you been watching? Nakikinig pa ba kayo ng balita? Ilang cups na ng kape ang iniinom nyo sa isang araw?
Drop me a line sa comment section, kwentuhan tayo.
OTHER PASTA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…Print
Truffle Mushroom Cream Spaghetti
- 500g spaghetti noodles , cooked according to package direction
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g kibbled shiitake mushroom, soaked in water until rehydrated and then sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup reserved mushroom water
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cup heavy cream (or all-purpose cream)
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken cube
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Truffle oil
- Heat olive oil in a pot and sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add sliced shiitake mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with about ¼ tsp salt. remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add flour and stir to form a roux. Add water and mushroom water and whisk until free of lumps.
- Pour in condensed cream of mushroom soup and heavy cream. Add the chicken cube and shiitake mushroom.
- Whisk to combine and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat, add truffle oil and give it a quick stir.
- Scoop over pasta on a plate and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!