Like all kids, Ykaie and Twinkle love burgers. Si Twinkle not so much pa nga just a few bites but si Ykaie — she loves it. Especially cheesy ones — she loves the Four Cheese Whopper at Burger King.
So last week, instead of usual cheeseburger na nakasanayan na, I decided to prepare this Cheesy Creamy Bacon Burger. I got the Creamspiration to experiment on the recipe from www.createwithcream.ph
Instead of the usual cheese slices, I used Nestle All Purpose Cream and shredded cheese to create a rich and creamy cheese sauce na lalong nagpasarap sa burger! Naku, gustong-gusto ni Ykaie at ni Twinkle.
The ooey gooey cheese sauce made the burger and that crisp bacon more delicious. It’s a bit messy to eat but they enjoyed eating it — sometimes even dipping a burger bite into the leftover cheese sauce.
Hope you give this recipe a try…
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- Your favorite ready to fry burger or burger recipe
- 3 – 4 pcs burger buns, toasted
- 3 – 4 pcs lettuce leaves
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pack 125ml Nestle All Purpose Cream
- ½ bar cheese, grated
- Fry your burger patty until cooked. set aside.
- Fry the bacon until crisp, set aside.
- Combine Nestle All Purpose Cream and cheese in a sauce pan. Gently simmer while mixing until smooth. Set aside.
- To assemble, place lettuce on the bottom part of the bun. Place freshly cooked burger and bacon. Pour cheese sauce on top. Cover with the top bun. Serve immediately.