More than a week ng gloomy ang weather. So to bring sunshine and smile to our dining table, I decided to make Mango Bango, a creamy dessert made of sweet mangoes and chewy nata de coco. This is hands down one of my favorite desert of all times because it’s so easy to make and it’s so delicious.
All you really need are four ingredients to make it. Watch the video to see how easy it is to make.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
O diba easy to make lang? All you have to do is combine all the ingredients. Mix it well and chill. I prefer chilling it overnight pero kung hindi ka na makapaghintay, you can chill it for four hours before serving.
You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less condensed milk.
CAN YOU TURN THIS INTO A NEGOSYO RECIPE?
Yes! You can add mango jelly and sago and sell it for profit.
Mommies, I hope this recipe makes it to your dining table or to your celebration in the next few weeks. I’m sure your family and friends will love it.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 4 large ripe mangos, diced
- 1 large bottle of sweetened Nata de Coco, drained (about 2-3 cups)
- 2 250ml packs all purpose cream
- ½ - ¾ cup condensed milk, depending on the sweetness you prefer
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours before serving