Spam Fried Rice is a family favorite. Well, actually, kahit ano namang klaseng fried rice is a family favorite. We love one pot meals — yung tipong lahat sama-sama na — rice, ulam, veggies. And sama-sama na rin iluluto to make it easier for us mommies.
What we love most about Spam Fried Rice is that it’s very tasty and flavorful and really perfect for breakfast especially when paired with a hot cup of coffee.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
I used to cut SPAM in tiny cubes but they like it much better with bigger cubes. Next time I’ll try to caramelize the spam naman para maiba ang flavor.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
Spam Fried Rice
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 can of SPAM, cut into cubes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mixed veggies
- 4–5 cups rice
- 2–3 tbsp soy sauce
- patis to taste
- Cook the scrambled eggs set aside.
- Fry the SPAM in oil until brown and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic and onion. Add the mixed veggies and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- add the rice and mix well. Fry and mix well for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the spam and the scarmbled egg. Mix well.
- Season with soy sauce and mix well.
- Season with patis, if needed.
- Serve hot and enjoy!