Pesto is Ykaie’s favorite Pasta dish. What was surprising was and she learned to appreciate it at the age of two. And she didn’t like Pinoy Spaghetti at all — at that age. Only pesto — or no sauce at all. Just pasta. Ang weird no? One would think that the first thing kids would appreciate is the white or the red sauced pastas.
I remember she would frequently ask for pesto pasta that it became a regular in our menu rotation at home. We would only change the meat it comes with — chicken, spanish chorizo, sausage, tuna, shrimp. Now we have a new one on our list — mussels. And it turned out so good!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
Mussels Pesto Spaghetti
- 250g spaghetti cooked according to package direction
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup steamed mussels
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the mussels and sauté for about a minute.
- Add the pesto sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well.
- Season with salt and add about 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Mix well. Turn off heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with more grated parmesan cheese before serving.
Same kay Aya ko ang hilig sa pasta spaghetti naman favorite niya . Looks so yummy itong recipe mo ma.Will try this too baka magustuhan ng kids. At para narin maiba nagsawa na ako sa spaghetti haha