If you’re looking for an ulam that’s delicious, healthy, and budget-friendly.. ito na yon. Tortang Dulong. This is an omelette made of small fish, mixed with eggs, flour, onion, garlic, and seasonings. Then formed into small patties and fried in oil.
It’s usually served with banana ketchup as dipping sauce but because my dear Ykaie doesn’t like ketchup, we also serve it with sweet chili sauce.
Ano pa bang ibang pwedeng lutuin sa Dulong, aside from torta?
TORTANG DULONG RECIPE VIDEO HERE:
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
Tortang Dulong (Silverfish Omelette)
- 250g dulong, washed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 sachet Maggi Magic Sarap
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of dulong mixture and put in the pan to form a patty.
- Fry both sides until brown.
- Serve with banana ketchup or sweet chili sauce.